OXFORD boys and girls who have completed K - 5th grades
Dates: Mon - Fri, July 6th - August 14th
Time: 9:00am - 4:00pm
Place: Monday - Friday at Community Chapel
Fee: $160 per week
2020 Camp Structure (COVID-19 )
All parents must sign a waiver acknowledging the dangers of COVID-19
· Campers will be in groups of no more than 14 with 3 counselors assigned to them. They would remain in that group for the entire week. Siblings must be in the same group regardless of age. The groups will be socially distanced and separated from each other at all times during the day. Intermingling or interaction between the groups and the counselors will not be allowed.
· The groups will rotate through activities during the day with sanitizing protocols taking place in between group rotation.
· Drop off and pick up will be curbside. A counselor will be there to greet your camper. We will no longer be taking temperatures of campers as regulations have changed.
· Children exhibiting other symptoms such as cough, runny nose, rash etc. may be denied entrance to camp for the safety of other campers and our staff.
· There will be no field trips this year.
. We are unable to offer swim lessons this summer
· We are hoping to still be able to bring in outside entertainers/activities however, that will only happen if they can prove to us that they can meet the State COVID-19 restrictions and requirements.
· Lunch will still be provided 4 days a week. Campers will be socially distanced at lunch and may need to eat in lunch waves if necessary. For the days they have to bring their own lunch, parents must wash or spray and disinfect backpacks and/or lunch boxes daily or use disposable bags.
We reserve the right to modify these restrictions/requirements and plans as deemed necessary or as mandated by the State. If families do not follow these restrictions/requirements we will not be able to allow the camper to continue to attend.
Rain Policy/Severe Weather:
-In the event of a day where we have rain for most of the camp day, there will be no summer camp. If there is no camp a message will be left on the info line by 6:30 AM.
-In the event of a passing storm, we will continue with our day. We have 3 separate indoor areas for each group that they can use.
HUSKIES REGISTRATION INFO
Payment is due at time of registration.
Registration will be CLOSED after June 30!
Before Care is available from 7:30am-9:00am each day for an additional $25 per week.
Week 1: Steve Showtime CorNing
Week 2: Jason Tardy High Energy Juggling
Week 3: Paris The Hip Hop Juggler
Week 4: Circle K Farm Animals
Week 5: Bryson Lang Comedy Juggler
Week 6: Magic of Christopher
Mondays: Hot Diggity Dog - Hamburger, Cheeseburger or Hot Dog with drink and chips
Tuesday: Campers will need to bring their own lunch. Please pack lunch in a small insulated cooler with an ice pack to keep lunch cool.
Wednesday: Pasta with sauce or butter and meatballs. (small bottle of water)
Thursday:Chicken fingers and fries (small bottle of water)
Friday: Pizza Day from Roses Restaurant (small bottle of water.
NOTE: We will not be able to provide lunch substitutions.