Oxford Parks & Recreation
Skip to nav
Swimming Lessons at Oxford High School
- Oxford Residents Only
- All swim sessions run for 6 weeks
- Oxford Otters Ready Class: $80 per 6 week session (45 min. classes)
- All other classes $60 per 6 week session (30 min. classes)
- *Otters class is designed to help sharpen a swimmer's skills and to build their strength and technique toward potential placement on the Oxford Otter's Swim Team. This is a class for children who already know their strokes - not for beginners. A swimmer must be able to swim the length of the pool unassisted.
- Important Note to Parents: Please be advised that while swim lessons are going on, siblings are NOT allowed in the pool.
- Registration opens at 12:00am Tuesday, September 6, 2022
- Limited openings for all classes
- Be sure to have a household account set up in advance with your child listed
- TUESDAY SWIM REGISTRATION IS ON HOLD PENDING AVAILABLE DATES AT OXFORD HIGH SCHOOL POOL