*Dive to Perfection*Swim to Win*Rule the Pool
Our team is a year round competitive swim team offering high quality professional coaching and technique instruction for all ages and abilities. The goal of our team is to provide every member an opportunity to improve swimming skills and achieve success at his or her level of ability, from novice to international competitor. All of our coaches, as members of the American SwimmingCoaches Association, have access to the most comprehensive training and certification program for youth coaches of any sport in the United States. They provide assurances that the time children spend in swimming will be quality time. We are a non profit club, is run by its elected Board of Directors which meets each month. All members are welcome at each meeting and encouraged to be involved in team activities and fundraiser.
- All evaluations and practices will be held at Oxford High School Pool
- New swimmers Must complete an evaluation before registering online!
- Evaluations are Monday September 19 and Wednesday, September 21 5:30-7:30
- *ONLY ATTEND ONE EVALUATION DAY
- Junior and Senior level swimmers are exempt from evaluations but must register online
- For questions on financials or about the program itself, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- NOTE: All days and times are subject to change once all registrations are in and groups are formed. Your child's schedule will be announced at that time