OXFORD boys and girls who have completed K - 5th grades
Dates: Mon - Fri, July 5th - August 13th
Time: 9:00am - 4:00pm
Place: Monday - Friday at Community Chapel
Fee: $160 per week
Registration Opens May 3rd and closes June 30th
Camp is limited to 60 participants
2021 Camp Structure (COVID-19 )
All parents must sign a waiver acknowledging the dangers of COVID-19
. Masks will be required of campers and staff. There will be frequent mask breaks for campers and certain physical activities where they won't be required. Masks must be worn when entering and leaving camp for the day and when transitioning between activities.
· Campers will be in groups of no more than 20 with 3 counselors assigned to them. They would remain in that group for the entire week. Siblings must be in the same group regardless of age. The groups will be socially distanced and separated from each other at all times during the day. Intermingling or interaction between the groups and the counselors will not be allowed.
. We will be unable to honor friend requests for group placement
· The groups will rotate through activities during the day with sanitizing protocols taking place in between group rotation.
· Drop off and pick up will be curbside. A counselor will be there to greet your camper. We will no longer be taking temperatures of campers as regulations have changed.
· Children exhibiting other symptoms such as cough, runny nose, rash etc. may be denied entrance to camp for the safety of other campers and our staff. Any child exhibiting symptoms while at camp will be isolated and a parent will be called.
· * We will not be offering field trips for Huskies this year. (This is subject to change depending on guidance set forth by the OEC)
. We plan to bring in outside entertainers/activities however, that will only happen if they can prove to us that they can meet the State COVID-19 restrictions and requirements.
· Lunch will still be provided 4 days a week. Campers will eat lunch with their group and may need to eat in lunch waves.
We reserve the right to modify these restrictions/requirements and plans as deemed necessary or as mandated by the State. If families do not follow these restrictions/requirements we will not be able to allow the camper to continue to attend.
HUSKIES REGISTRATION INFO
Payment is due at time of registration.
Registration will be CLOSED after June 30!
Before Care is available from 7:30am-9:00am each day for an additional $25 per week.
*COVID Info Updates Coming Soon
Children will be dropped off at Community Chapel. CC has a pool, playing fields, tennis and basketball courts, ping pong, shuffleboard, etc.
Lunch and afternoon snack will be included on CC days.
Each week will have a different theme. Camp also includes many wonderful entertainers throughout the summer!
A 10% discount will apply to each additional sibling registered within this program only.
Each camper receives at least 1 T-shirt and 2 T-Shirts for 2 or more weeks registered.
NOTES: *Dr. physicals are not required
*Call the info line if it is raining to see if drop-off will be at Community Chapel on trip days.
Week 1: T Bone
Week 2: Big Daddy's Racing
Week 3: Curious Creatures
Week 4: Magic of Christopher
Week 5: Showtime Steve
Week 6: Magic of Danny Diamond
Mondays: Hot Diggity Dog - Hamburger, Cheeseburger or Hot Dog with drink and chips
Tuesday: Campers will need to bring their own lunch. Please pack lunch in a small insulated cooler with an ice pack to keep lunch cool.
Wednesday: Pasta with sauce or butter and meatballs. (small bottle of water)
Thursday:Chicken tenders and fries
Friday: Pizza Day from Roses Restaurant (small bottle of water).
NOTE: We will not be able to provide lunch substitutions.
Rain Policy/Severe Weather:
- In the event of a day where we have rain for most of the camp day, there will be no summer camp. If there is no camp a message will be left on the info line by 6:30 AM.
- In the event of a passing storm, we will continue with our day. We have 3 separate indoor areas for each group that they can use.
Additional Forms and Files: