OXFORD boys and girls who have completed K - 5th grades
Dates: Mon - Fri, July 5th - August 12th (NO CAMP JULY 4)
Time: 9:00am - 4:00pm
Place: Monday - Friday at Community Chapel
*Thursday is Camp Trip Day and drop-off and pick-up will be at Old Oxford Center School (Rt. 67)
Fee: $160 per week
HUSKIES REGISTRATION INFO
Registration Opens April 1st and closes June 30th
Payment is due at time of registration.
Registration will be CLOSED after June 30!
Before Care is available from 7:30am-9:00am each day for an additional $25 per week.
- Children will be dropped off at Community Chapel M, T, W & F. Thursdays drop off will be at Old Oxford Center School.
- Community Chapel has a pool, playing fields, tennis and basketball courts, ping pong, shuffleboard, etc.
- Lunch and afternoon snack will be included on all CC days.
- Camp includes many wonderful entertainers throughout the summer and trips!
- A 10% discount will apply to each additional sibling registered within this program only.
- Each camper receives at least 1 T-shirt and 2 T-Shirts for 2 or more weeks registered.
- NOTES: *Dr. physicals are not required
Week 1: Jason Tardy (Comedy Juggler)
Week 2: Magic of Christopher
Week 3: Circle K Farm Animals
Week 4: Big Daddy's Racing
Week 5: Inflatables
Week 6: Alex the Jester
CAMP TRIPS (Thursdays)
WEEK 1: Maritime Aquarium
WEEK 2: Quassy
WEEK 3: Bounce Town USA (lunch included/pizza & drink)
WEEK 4: Beardsley Zoo
WEEK 5: Chuck E Cheese
WEEK 6: CT Science Center
Rain Policy/Severe Weather:
- In the event of a day where we have rain for most of the camp day, there will be no summer camp. If there is no camp a message will be left on the info line by 6:30 AM.
- In the event of a passing storm, we will continue with our day. We have 3 separate indoor areas for each group that they can use.