OPR TEEN TRAVEL CAMP
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
- For Oxford kids who have completed 5th - 8th grade.
Children who have completed fifth grade may join either camp - Huskies or Teen Travel or split between the two (full weeks only).
Dates: Mon - Fri, July 5th - August 12th (NO CAMP JULY 4)
Time: 9:00am - 4:00pm
Place: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday drop-off and pick -up is at Old Oxford Center School (Rt. 67)
Thursdays drop-off and pick-up will be at Community Chapel
Fee: $200 per week
- Registration Opens April 1st
- Price: $200 per week per child, $1140 for all six weeks
- Before Care (7:30-9:00am): $25 week per child
- Deadline to register is June 30th. If there are still openings after June 30th, we will continue to accept registrations, with a $25 late fee per child - per week, up until one week before the start date you want, provided there is still room. We are limited to 43 kids each week.
- LATE FEE ASSESSED AS OF JULY 1ST. If you choose to register after June 30th and do so one week at a time, you will be charged $25 each week.
- Sorry, no sibling discounts are available for this program and there are no crossover discounts between Travel and Huskies
Please note that our camp director will eblast the Thursday before each camp week with lunch information, any time changes, detailed trip info and any other information that has changed or is not included in the camp manual. PLEASE LOOK FOR THAT EMAIL!
If it is raining, please be sure to call the info line to see if the drop-off location for OPR Travel Camp has been changed to Community Chapel (formerly Colonial Tavern). 203-888-2543, press 3 then 1.
Additional Forms and Files: