Jackson Cove Park and Pavilion
JACKSON COVE -
*Park passes will be required for vehicles and stickers for boats beginning Memorial Day weekend.
*Passes may be purchased online at oxfordrec.com store beginning May 16 and picked up at the Cove Memorial Day weekend.
*Passes may also be purchased at Jackson Cove beginning Memorial Day weekend
*ALL purchases are by credit card only and require vehicle/vessel registrations and resident ID
Resident Permits or Non-Resident Day Passes are required between Memorial Day and Labor Day. Per Town Ordinance, Resident permits are to be affixed to the windshield of your car for admission to the park during this period. Failure to obtain and affix the permit to your car, could result in expulsion from the park and/or a fine. The park gates are open each morning at approximately 7:00am and locked at dusk. The boat launch is open for use during these hours. From November 15th until March 15th - the park is CLOSED. All gates are locked at all times.
- Permits will be required beginning Memorial Day Weekend 2022. On sale beginning May 16 online only. Permits will be available at Jackson Cove Park beginning Memorial Day weekend or online at oxfordrec.com ONLY (cannot be purchased at Oxford Town Hall) All purchases will require a credit card.
- Park permits are required from Memorial Day weekend to Labor Day.
- Resident permit stickers are available to all Oxford residents for the seasonal cost of $20 per vehicle sticker purchased. Boat permits are $50 per boat for residents. ** Residents purchasing both car and boat stickers at the same time will receive a $10 discount off the combination price.
- You must bring in your driver's license (or similar form of ID) as proof of residence, and a copy of the vehicle registration for each vehicle (including boats), needing the permit.
- Non-Resident boat stickers are available for season passes for the cost of $350. These passes can be purchased at Oxford Town Hall or Jackson Cove Park. There are no single day boat passes.
- Non-Residents will need a single day "beach only" pass that can be purchased at Jackson Cove Park. The day pass costs $30 Mon-Thu, $50 Fri-Sun & Holidays (per vehicle) and can be used (once) any day.
- Passes can now be paid for online. You will enter in your car's marker number, pay online and then bring your receipt as proof of payment, your driver's license, vehicle registration (and boat registration if purchasing a boat permit) to Jackson Cove (beginning Memorial Day Weekend and full time as of DATE TBA) or Town Hall and obtain your pass.
- You can also purchase a pass at Jackson Cove with a credit card.
WALK IN PASS
Oxford residents can purchase a "walk-in" pass for $20 for their family. This can only be used for those family members who wish to walk or bike into the park. It does NOT replace the vehicle permit. If entering the park by car, a resident sticker or non resident day pass will be required. People who are dropped off at the park will need the proper "walk-in" pass.
Jackson Cove Pavilion
- Please CLICK HERE for information on the Pavilion at Jackson Cove. Click on the forms below for Jackson Cove Rules and Pavilion Request form
- Requested dates are not confirmed until received and confirmed by Oxford Parks & Recreation
Additional Forms and Files: