Lighthouse Cruise - Narragansett Bay (6/26/2022)
Sunday, June 26, 2022
Cruise Aboard A Beautiful Catamaran
- This multi-million dollar vessel is state of the art: plush climate controlled interior, outside sun deck, enjoy 3 viewing levels for great views!
- 90 minute narrated cruise of Narragansett Bay, Rhode Island sails from North Kingstown, RI & offers breathtaking sightseeing: 10 Famous Lighthouses along the coastline, 10 Incredible Islands, sail under the Jamestown and Newport Bridges, view the Newport Naval Base & see the Aircraft Carriers, experience Newport Harbor and fascinating waterfront. This is a cruise you will really enjoy…
- Prior to our cruise experience a wonderful buffet brunch at the Quonset ’O’ Club
- Sample Menu: orange juice, scrambled eggs, hickory smoked bacon, cottage fried potatoes, Texas style French toast, chicken marsala, wild rice, sautéed green beans, pastries, sliced fresh fruit and coffee/tea
- Following our cruise visit Olde Mistick Village, a delightful shopping experience with lots of options including a General Store for Fudge, an Ice Cream Shoppe, and more.
- COST: $137 pp
- Departure: 8:45am Oxford Town Hall 486 Oxford Road
- Estimated Return: 7:00pm Oxford
- Reservations: Oxford Parks & Recreation 203-828-6505
- Masks are required on the bus